Russound CAV6.6

Hi all.  I am building a new vacation home and plan on doing a lot of
the inside work myself including the "structured wiring".  I have done
a lot of research and I like the sounds of the CAV6.6 for audio/video
distribution.  Distributing audio sources (AM/FM, CD music, etc.)
sounds pretty straight forward.  My question involves the video
distribution capabilities of the CAV6.6.  What forms of video sources
can be distributed by this system?  What types of video components in
each room can be controlled by the keypads?  In other words, can a DVD
player be used to distribute video and audio to multiple monitors?  Is
the hookup really difficult?

Thanks for the help.

Doug