Lonworks and Linux

My aim is to develop a PC (not embedded, with LINUX OS) application which
controls a Lonworks network.
Are there any interfaces with HIGH-LEVEL APIs and manuals useful to control
all the connected devices?
For example: I want to list all the connected lon devices and for the
analogue ones i want to read their status and their stored value.
are there APIs which can easily do that?
thanks,
Paolo