Re: new gizmo

The Global Caché GC-100 is a COTS solution that does Ethernet to IR (3
ports) plus having a serial port.

     http://www.globalcache.com/products/gc-models.html

The EM202 is a much lower level device. Tibbo has sample applications for a
web server, sending e-mail, syncing with an Internet time server, etc.