Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

If he put in 300 systems a year and has a 98% satisfaction rating by his
customers (which equates to 6 customers being disatisfied) , then I would
say he is doing very well...

On the other hand... If he is putting in 100 systems a yr and has 20 upset
customers, then yeah, I think your point is valid... But from what I read..
he does pretty well for himself and certainly sounds like he knows what he
is talking about.  I know for myself, I still wish he lived in CT I would
love to work for him for a year or two to learn the business.. too bad he
flew south.