Re: Free Alarm Monitoring

I am officially confuzzled!
Your first post you plugged the NextAlarm service offering free
monitoring. Your next post you acted as if you were a customer curious
about the adapter they are selling. Your final post you say you were
trying to help DIY folks by posting information about "OUR" CS.
Are you a customer of NextAlarm or an employee shilling the service?