Re: Re: Insteon now or wait?

Everyones an expert after the event and there are plenty of experts who will
tell you anything you want to hear and more, but my take on it is that the
WTC towers were  brought down by the fires that resulted from the the planes
impact, the US Navy didn't shoot down TWA 800, they really did walk on the
moon, there isn't a colony of aliens living in area 51 and Jim Morrison is
pushing up the daisies. Elvis however really did shoot JFK and faked his own
demise when the feds were closing in and is currently  flipping burgers in a
Burger King in the South of France

Doug