Re: Tool kit for network wiring

You'll really like this kit and the whole thing costs what most charge
for a punch tool alone. Even though I have a full set of "pro tools" I
keep one of these kits in my car and another in my 2nd home. The quality
is fine for occassional home use. You might also want to add the $20
butt set from here:
 http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/TBS-5/search/TELEPHONE_BUTT_SET,_AS-IS_.html> Dennis wrote:>>> I remember seeing a message with the address for a tool kit for doing>> network wiring, punch down tool, wire tracing, etc., but can't find>> it now. I'd appreciate the info.>>> <http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=15043+TL>