Re: Insteon now or wait?

While I agree in principal, I wonder how many pro Insteon installers
there really are?  Since software and hardware controller support has
been fairly slow in coming, how does a pro handle the configuration?

I have around 30 Insteon devices installed and have never seen the
flicker.  I will probably follow Bruce's plan and swap when convenient
or near the end of the 2 year warranty to get any improvements and the
latest firmware.