Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

Bill Kearney wrote:

> Oh please, that dog won't hunt.

Interesting expression.  I gotta remember that one.

> You try, on rare occasion, to resist the rather pathetic thrill it
> seems to give you to bash the man.

As for "bashing the man", I have only this to say:  Payback's a bitch
but I've never wished him ill.  I don't much care for individuals that
spew unsubstantiated comments and outright lies about other people.
Bass is a master at both.  He's yet to provide proof on anything he's
said about me and lately all I've been doing is asking him to back up
what he says (not attacking him).

> He may be all manner of evil, but at
> least he's not hiding his identity, unlike you.

Who says I'm "hiding my identity"?  There are a couple of individuals
that have "reputations" for going "real life" on people that don't agree
with them.  For that reason (and that reason alone) I've elected not to
share the name of my company.  Besides, doing so would also compromise
my efforts with http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.

I respect what you're saying, and I also know I've stepped out of line
on occasion.  For the record, I don't particularly "rejoice" over
"Groupie Muderator's" return (in all his many personai).  Broken records
are irritating aren't they?