Re: Insteon now or wait?

Bill,

I'm a long time X10 user, and also use the Ocelot.  We have our share of
electronics and compact fluroescents, but have virtually 100% reliability.
It does take some work to keep a "friendly" X10 environment.  Filters must
be used on major signal suckers and certain brands of compact fluorescents.
If you have a large house, you might consider the XTB.  It added a
significant signal level margin here, and I can't recall any X10 failure
since installing the first prototype.

Jeff