Re: Today's Radio Shack purchase

When a local Lafayette went out of business 20+ years ago, I bought a lot of
*very* similar things.  Many are still in their original bubble packs,
partly due to my overestimation of how useful things like Nixie tubes would
be!  I guess they are collector's items, now.  I did manage to use a lot of
the relays that they sold off for less that 10% of retail and a number of
switches, too, but most of the other stuff still sits in a box, waiting.