I'm back (sort of)

Just thought I'd drop a note to let friends know I survived.  Surgery was
last Weds.  It took 5 hours.  They removed a large mass, including one lobe
of the right lung and some lymph nodes.

The doctor says he thinks they got it all but the oncologist will determine
whether to start me on chemo.

Much thanks for the kind words and a few cards and calls I received.  I'll
try to get back to work in a couple of weeks.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics