Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>

>> My online store averages better than 30 sales a day.  In three years we've managed to annoy 21
>> customers plus a few competitors.  I figure we're doing OK.
>
> Hmmm...  What kind of sales do you figure Norco Alarms does?
> http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=56725
>
> Or Worthington Distribution? http://www.scranton.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=10015068
>

> "Annoying 21 customers" in three years is cause for genuine concern in my book.  The large
> number of unresolved complaints is cause for even more.

And let's not forget that means 21 customers who have actually taken the time to complain to the
BBB....how many more simply didn't even bother or simply moved on having perhaps given up in
disgust?

In my book 21 BBB complaints is a *very* high percentage and certainly should be a cause for
concern to potential customers.