Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>

> > My online store averages better than 30 sales a day.  In three years
we've
> > managed to annoy 21 customers plus a few competitors.  I figure we're
doing
> > OK.

> "Annoying 21 customers" in three years is cause for genuine concern in
> my book.  The large number of unresolved complaints is cause for even
more.

I was wondering about the poster that thought 21 complaints was no big deal.
When you consider all RLB does is drop ship some item from the distributor,
it makes you wonder what the complaints are. Could he really screw up a drop
ship? If he did, a correction would be the simplest thing to correct. Not
shipping, even though he charged the credit card, over charging, double
charging, not refunding, etc. could be about it. Is it the 21 complaints the
public should be wary about or is it giving your credit card number to this
guy. Knowing what we all know here, the later should be the concern.