Re: Dumb Insteon question

Yes, it's a shame. Plus, there are no wireless options at this time.

Actually, what I'm doing is using the regular X-10 RF wireless "Palm
Pad" remotes. I use a W800 reciever to grab the signal and feed it
directly into my computer where HomeSeer then sends out the Insteon
command of my choice. The W800 works GREAT at receiving all X-10
commands, and this way no X-10 signals are sent through my powerlines to
interfere with Insteon.