Re: Need Door Bell generator for whole house audio

I used the page input on my audio system, an amplifier, and a Nutone Chime
Module.The parts cost less than $50 and found the instructions on the
www.worthingtonsolutions.com website. Just search the knowledgebase for
"doorbell".  You can also purchase the equipment from them. It works great.