Re: Looking for Temp and humidity sensors

Basically looking for an low cost sensor either temp only, humidity only or
combined, commercially available with specs and protocals.

At this point I dont have any requirements, just trying to see what is
available, so I can determine how I can use them and implement them in a
upcoming project for a client.

HAI's are fine sensors, but what does everybody feel about the cost, are
they good, are they high or low?

--
Brett Griffin, Co-Founder
Architechtronics