Re: X10 how to control a lamp module question - gradual light increase

But now I purchased a PLC 2000SHL and I see that using a mini
controller can successfully program a 9 SECOND fade on rate but to get
the bigger times I need to be able to send extended codes.
Instructions say I can use a maxi controller to program up to 9 MINUTE
fade on rate but I don't have a maxi controller, all I have a mini and
a CM11A computer interface.  Anybody have the software to use the CM11A
to send the extended codes?
Thanks