Re: X10/Insteon

As for 3-phase, it's apparent that Insteon is planning on selling in Europe
at some point (some oblique references to European RF frequencies in some of
the documentation make this clear). While that may not necessitate support
for 3-phase, it's more likely they will see some demand for 3-phase support
there.

Meanwhile, you might be able to use it on 3-phase by buying 3 RF Linc
modules.