Need Advice on Video Problem!

Hi,

My video system at home consists of an Open House 3-in, 8-out video
distribution module that feeds various rooms throughout the house.

Problem:

On the video feed to our family room TV, channels 2-6 are very noisy
with snow.  Channel 8 looks to have a 60Hz beat or waviness to the
video.  Channel 7 and all of the other channels (through 80 something)
look fine.

I've hooked a TV directly to the output of the distribution module and
the video quality coming out of the module is just fine.  TV in all the

other rooms looks fine too.

I replaced the connectors on both ends of the cable but the problem did

not go away. Replacing the cable is not a solution as it is all buried
in the walls.

What would cause poor video on these low channels (2-6) and the
interference on ch 8?  Could a bad cable cause this?

If anyone has some suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.