Re: Does a home power meter-base exist which uses BlueTooth?

Jack,

I use the one from theenergydetective.com

It was easy to install, I'm a DIYer. 1 clamps around each phase and hook up
to a breaker. Install the Display box on the same side as the breaker. I
installed it on the other phase and it didn't work correctly. Easy enough
but an electrican shouldn't cost that much for this.

I'm also waiting for the computer interface.
--

Brian Dye