Re: BX24-AHT Printed Circuit Boards

jmj1492@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I took a pair of them Jeff - never can tell what I might use them for
>;-)
>
>I'm curious what you plan to use for automation in your new home.

John,

I have recompiled the code for the ZX-24 chip. It only uses ~16K of the 32K
EEPROM (~10K less than the BX-24 version). I still have to rewrite sections
of the code to take advantage of the ZX-24's full duplex software UARTs but
anticipate there will be no problem in adding the features that I couldn't
fit into the BX-24 version while still increasing the space alloted to user
data.

The full duplex UARTs allow for multiple X-10 interfaces (so it can support
the CM11A, Ocelot and others in the same version) and mean the unit can also
"listen" for key presses, etc. full-time instead of having to poll
peripheral devices.

     http://www.zbasic.net/ZX24.php?osCsid=ef2896a221254f8be1800510ed25ab9d

I'm going to take a hard look at the ezLCD-02 color touchscreen to see if
it's practical to add support for it.