Re: Looking for Temp and humidity sensors

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:08:09 -0800, "Brett Griffin"
<bret.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<RNGdnXLDYLA74SDenZ2dnUVZ_vidnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Looking for commercially available Temperature and or Humidity Sensors.
>Looking for the brands not the shopping stores.  They could be digital or
>analog, however universal not specific to a single controller (I.e. HAI
>Temp/humidity Sensor only works with HAI controllers)

honeywell humidity sensor
analog out
http://content.honeywell.com/sensing/prodinfo/humiditymoisture/

humirel
analog and frequency out
http://www.humirel.com/Humirel-humidity_sensor_company.htm

sensirion
digital 2-wire
www.sensirion.com

Peter Anderson has circuitry suitable for each type at www.phanderson.com

One can buy a single entire Honeywell temperature and humidity display with
LCD display and case at a big box store for less than the price of the
Honeywell humidity sensor alone in qty 25.

...Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org