Detecting where a coax cable goes to

I have what I think is an unsual question which I couldn't find an
answer to: in my attic there is a coax splitter with several coax
outputs to coax cables which snake into the ceiling and disappear in
the boweles of the house. They are all of the same color and have no
identifying marks.  In the house itself, there are coax jacks in
several rooms.

And now the question: is there a way to determine, without buying
expensive equipment, which cable in the attic leads to which room?
Since not all coax jacks in the rooms are connected to a tv, it's not
just a matter of disconnecting one cable after another from the
splitter and seeing which tv loses its signal.