Re: translator question

> snip

> It's on the reading list.  I'm currently slogging through the C-MAX
> overview.  I've got Guy's document as well, although the version I have
> seems to have lost its embedded screen shots.  What I find unsettling is
> that some things just don't seem to be explained.  What happens to the
> currently executing C-MAX program when you hook up to the PC to change a
> variable from the computer.  Is it still running?  Is it paused?  Does it
> need to be reloaded?  I suppose the only way to learn this stuff is to
> keep
> hammering at it, day in and out.

The CMAX program still keeps running while your PC is connected to it (in
fact, HomeSeer stays connected all the time).  The program only needs to be
reloaded when you want to make a change to your program or if you reload the
Executor.  Changing timers, variables, or even resetting the clock do not
affect its operation...