Keystone Patch Panel Question

I am installing a new home network with approximately 24 Cat6 runs that
I plan to terminate to a patch panel in my basement.  I am planning on
using a patch panel that allows me to snap in keystone jacks.  Should I
use any particular type of keystone jack for the patch panel or will
the Cat6 keystone jacks I use for the wall plates do the job?  I have
seen "High Density (HD) Category" Jacks advertised on websites and
wonder if they are necessary.  I am concerned about inteference between
the jacks.  Thanks.