Re: Linux RIP?

Essential for being able to directly read a Windows FAT formatted disk
from a linux kernel.    I wouldn't call this insignificant, but I would
expect it to a major problem either.  Any profitable Linux company
these days (e.g. Red Hat) charges per seat for the operating system
these days.  It's a few pennies added to the cost of each seat.

But, this could hurt (but not kill) some of the more community driven
efforts like CENT.