Re: Smartlabs...check it out!

Insteon has published a rather thorough (and only slightly biased)
comparison of Insteon with most of the other HA (and potential HA)
technologies.

     http://www.insteon.net/pdf/insteoncompared.pdf

I've only skimmed through it but it has some devastating critiques of Z-Wave
and UPB. Since I've always found the UPB "noise as signal" approach suspect
I was amused to see my views verified. I think Zensys needs to float their
IPO ASAP. ;)

I'm not sure I agree with their dismissal of HomePlug and TCP/IP as HA
technologies although it's unlikely that either will ever be competitive
with $20 ICON switches.