Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

"Rogue Petunia" <FakeAddress@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jim,
> I don't want the cable company to do it because they won't run the wiring
> in the wall.  They will staple the coax to the baseboard.

And that's all that they should. I don't want a cable guy cutting into my
walls, making a mess and crawling through my attic. Get a professional
installer to set up your wiring if you are concerned about appearances. They
can suggest and provide quality cable and connectors and fully test their
work to insure that it was done properly. Most of these guys rely on word of
mouth for business and can't afford to do anything but an excellent job. All
that the cable company needs to do is to activate a box and deliver it to
you.

Bob Walker