Re: Garage door remote control constantly transmitting??

I doubt it's a stuck remote. It sounds more like a bad limit switch.

The remotes should have an FCC ID number on them. You can use this to
determine the RF frequency at the FCC web site.

     https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

Then, depending on the frequency, you can perhaps get an inexpensive RF
receiver module that you can use to tell whether anything is continuously
transmitting.

Are you near a military base? There have been frequent incidents of military
transmissions that interfere with garage doors in a radius of several miles.