Re: software for TW523 on Linux

I have a kludged together system that works pretty well.  I have a CM-15
controller controlled by a PC and programmmed for most functions.  For
remote access I use a linux box running apache.  I use a CM-17 (firecracker)
and bottlerocket (google for it) to drive the CM-17 (which sits 2 feet from
the CM-15 which provides an all house code tranceiver).  A simple web page
allows me to control everything by invoking bottlerocket with the
appropriate arguments.  A tranceiver module could also be used, but only
allows a single house code.

You could also use a CM-11.  Linux software to drive the CM-11 is available
on the net, but since my kludge is working, I've had no desire to pursue it.
I have a spare CM-11 in the drawer right now.