Need help with LSDI 4000 Line Sharing Device

Just bought a LSDI series 4000 Line shaing device on ebay.. Works great
! Will send fax immediately to computer for fax program on first ring.
Problem is that I no longer can get the caller ID on any lines in house
if I use it. Called Manufacturer and they were upset that I bought from
Ebay and said it would be a minimum $50 to talk to a tech. Anybody have
one of these or can tell me how to set up for caller ID? Manufacturer
insinuated that you could...but meter would be running if we talked
about how. Thanks for any help... Bob