Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

I'm sure service varies between providers, but my local comcast guys have
been very good. They even terminated a run I made (because it wasn't accessible
when they were here to do the other runs). They also installed an amplifier
near the entry point and better quality splitters, all for nothing (extra).
I did pay $14.95 per new run, but the old ones they cleaned up for free.
I couldn't even think about running it myself for $15.

So, I'd certainly give them a call.