Re: roZetta protocols

A few obvious candidates:

     Weeder Technologies multidrop RS232 devices
     Peter Anderson's 1-wire serial interface
     Midon Design's TEMP08

I have a 2-3 of the Weeder modules so will try them after I get the
previously scheduled things out of the way. Multiple Weeder modules can be
on one roZetta serial port as long as the data flow doesn't become a flood.

Prof. Anderson has several variations of DIO, ADC, 1-wire, etc. I don't want
to get into anything that involves calculations beyond very simple things so
I'm not sure which one, if any, to support.

I'll have to look deeper at the Midon device to see whether the data flow
can be managed and whether or not it requires heavy computation.