Re: Garage door remote control constantly transmitting??

> I would recommend that you put out a memo (as in newsletter,
> email, etc that you normally use) or something to the owners stating
> the problem & explain that if they are chaning their remote battery
> quite often then their transmitter is probably causing the problem. You
> should then ask them to bring in the remote so it can be checked to see
> if it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.

Get a few spare remotes, ask people to come trade in their remote.  Rotate
them out and see which one(s) cause the trouble.  Dunno if it's possible but
see if you could rig-up a second RF receiver and use a new code.  That way
you could configure all the rotated-out remotes with a new code and shut-off
the old one after some set (and notified) period of time.

-Bill Kearney