Re: No more X10 at Radio Shack?

In article <pan.2006.12.11.03.27.28.854045@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, cwsulliv@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Sullivan) writes:

| I could use something like that around my place.  (At least I could if
| the switch boxes had neutrals, which they don't.)  Load sensing would tell
| me when an exterior bulb had burned out - some are not easily visible from
| the house.

We should try to get X10 to produce a two-way wall switch that does not
require a neutral.  It wouldn't need reliable load sensing because once
the bulb burned out it would stop responding to status requests and you
would know something was wrong.  (I'm only half joking; I think it would
be a great product.)

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com