Availability of residential switchable privacy glass

I am interested in potentially using the switchable privacy glass in my
bathroom. That is the glass which switches from opaque to clear with
the flip of an electric switch.   I have found multiple websites which
list this product, but they all appear geared to commercial sales, or
for dealing with designers.  None appear to be consumer friendly.

I live in a relatively small city, so I doubt any home designer in my
city has ever used it.  Has anyone incorporated this glass, and if so,
what is the cost.  Are there any dealers with consumer friendly
websites.