RE:Audio ditribution for security purposes

The original message and your responses never arrived on my server, so I'm
doing a cut and paste job.

"Bill Stock" <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> and the neighbour's Porn viewing  has become more frequent. :)

I'm hoping you mean that he's got wireless speakers, too, that walk on your
speakers.  (-:

Yes.

As for your problem, even wired speakers can pick up interference.  For
months I picked up truckers on what were probably illegally amplified CB
radios on my Sony ES receiver with hard-wired speakers.  It freaked me out
when I awoke to two good ol' boys jawboning away.  I had fallen asleep with
the volume turned up from listening to CD's earlier and forgot it was on.
It went on for a while and then, thankfully, stopped.

LOL. I'd be thinking I'd been taken.

I've ordered some Bluetooth speakers, we'll see how they do.

--
Bobby G.