[no subject]

But, dear Bobby, when you imply that I or anyone else condones ("supports")
_inappropriate_ behaviour, your acknowledged propensity to exaggerate ( the
significance of which we apparently disagree about quite profoundly) and
making a gratuitous *personal* attack in my opinion. I am sure that you
would like to avoid doing that just as I have significant confidence in the
prediction that if you and I were to speak in person, you would be fully
assured that my comments are directed to the _content_ of your posts
("hippo-speak" and not at you as a person.

Take Care ... Marc (who is "in the book" )
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org