AHU control for church

I have a church with approx 35 ahu's.  These are mostly home-style units
with a few big 10-ton package units.

I'm looking for your thoughts as to approaches to take / vendors or
equipment to use to control these units.

We'd like to be able to schedule these units and provide some sort of local
schedule override.  A system that could measure outside t/h and
predictively start the unit to arrive at the desired temperature at a
certain point would be even better.

Any thoughts?