Re: Injecting IR into CATV

Dave Houston wrote:

> That's odd. I don't recall seeing many complaints about the Powermids (aside
> from sensitivity to sunlight). One dealer rates Powermids as the best of the
> several brands they sell based on hands-on testing.

The OP's request was for information on injecting IR into a CATV cable.
 Xantech makes a model 172-94 kit which they call "ExtraLink" (not to
be confused with "Linc" series products from another vendor).  I've
used them on a fair number of my own installations.  They work very
well.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
Bass Home Electronics