'rolling code' garage door opener: changing the 'codes batch' (former tenant) for security?

had a somewhat disagreeable tenant in the house we moved back into, and
suspect the guy might still have a garage door opener for our house. our
opener uses the genie 'rolling codes' system. I opened the transmitter,
found no mini-switches in there to change (at least near the battery).

question: short of entirely replacing the entire opener, is it possible
to change the "rolling codes batch" or "rolling codes groupings" that my
wife and I use so that it's NOT the same "batch" of rolling codes it
-formerly- was? so that our old tenant can no longer USE any opener he
may have? I'm 'pretty handy' with a soldering iron and tools, if need
be...but not real great at 'board level repairs'...

thanks for tips and clues on this :-)

toolie

==
replies by e-mail, if any, need to remove the weirdstuff from my e-mail
address before clicking 'send'. thanks
==