Basic Security Camera Hookup Question...

I am putting one camera outside and hardwiring it to a tv in my house.
The camera has coax and so does my cable going to that tv now. How do I
add another video feed? Just use a splitter having the cable & camera
video going in and one coming out to my tv? Will this work the best?
Thanks very much. bobo