Re: 1132B PowerLinc transmit problem

First, try the 1132B and lamp module connected to the same outlet. This will
assure they are on the same phase. If it still doesn't work it may be a
defective 1132B.

All of the X-10 made transceivers transmit at 120° intervals to coincide
with the ZC of all three possible phases so it may not matter which phases
are used for the transceiver although it may require a phase coupler.

The signal strength of the 1132B is about the same as the transceiver. If
the transceiver works from outlets where the 1132B fails, it cannot be
blamed on a weaker signal.

Can you ask the folks who manage the complex whether it has 3-phase power?
Larger complexes tend to use 3-phase but it is just conjecture until we have
the facts.