Re: Old coax

OK.  That makes sense.  In my area of Florida a lot of people buy older homes
near the water, tear them down and build new.  One house down the street from my
brother's home sold for over $600K and it was immediately bulldozed.  The new
place is the same size -- just nicer.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.