Re: Pics of structured wiring?

Don wrote:
> Any links to pics of structured wiring going in place during frame up? I can
> read about it all day long but a few pics would help clarify.

There's an excellent "how-to" guide located here:

http://www.hometech.com/acrobat/structured.pdf

This is another good site:

http://www.quantometrix.com/doorwy_home_phone_wiring.htm

Then there's (although it doesn't provide pictures):

http://sweets.construction.com/prodmanarea/ch06.pdf

One of the best home-made solutions I've seen for a *finished* wiring
centre is one BruceR (a regular participant here) has in his house.  If
you ask him, I'm sure he will post the link to his website.

Good luck!!

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com