Patrol your PC!

Quietly patrol your PC to check how others are using it by running our outstanding,
reasonably priced software product called Desktop Snooper! Our site,
www.patrolyourpc.com, will provide you with all the information that you need in order to find
out how useful and cost-effective this product really is. The product has its own built-in
tutorial and there is a free trial! Plus, purchasing the software is the first of four steps to
owning and running your own software company that sells the program and lets you keep all
the profits!!

                http://www.usenet.com