Re: Multi-speaker amplifier

Russound makes a model SDB-6.1 dual source 6 pair speaker selector with zone
volume controls.  Here's a link (my website) to the product.  Click the
"details" link on the page for pictures and detailed information.

http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/product_9210_detailed.htm

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.