Need a Suggestion

Hello all,

Looking for suggestions perform the following task.

Scope:  Three(3) Exterior light sconces at front porch, side and garage is
requested to be dimmed to 50% at dusk and upon a trigger from either a
Contact Closure or a X10 Signal go to full 100% and then when Contact Open
or X10 return to 50% dim and off at Dawn.

Signals will come from a NX-8E security panel thru either a NX-507/508
module.

The question or suggestion I need is what single pole X10 switch or other
that will perform in this way???  That is from a single Contact Closure or a
X10 signal from the NX-507/508 go to the 50% preset and then to 100% and
back to 50% and then off???

Or

Do I need a programmable module to receive the triggers and then perform the
dim to 50% and so forth???

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Les