some simple realtime sensors?

Heya all

Could someone direct me to any kind of resource about measuring
temperature, relative humidity and air pressure in real time? Googling
on these things yields only high;y comoplex weather stations with
proprietary software that can do all kinds of things but not actually
write out what's going on right now into a file. I find all kinds of
clever data-loggers and data-shuttles and such -- if I wanted to know
what T,rho and P were in my house over the course of the last week, I'd
be set. But if I want to know what it is right now (unattended, that
is, so that I can log in from afar and poll it) I seem to be SOL.

Is there truly nothing like this out there? I'm about ready to roll my
own (i mean, I need three sensors and a couple digitizers, how hard can
it be) but I figure maybe someone out there has already done the work
and is willing to accept my money in return for something I merely have
to plug in somewhere...

cordially

Y.T.

--